A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Voss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Voss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary care for adult patients
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Voss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Voss MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Voss practice?
- Dr. John Voss has 1 office location.
Dr. John Voss practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.