A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dowdle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dowdle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dowdle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dowdle has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Dowdle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Dowdle practice?
- Dr. John Dowdle has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Dowdle practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons and Stamford Surgeons.