- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fracchia, Urologist, Surgeon is Good. Dr. Fracchia has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fracchia, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, General Urology, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fracchia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fracchia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fracchia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fracchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Fracchia practice?
Dr. John Fracchia practices Urology and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Fracchia, Dr. Deshawn Fracchia, Dr. Jan Fracchia, Dr. Hank Fracchia, Dr. Shayne Fracchia, Dr. Shane Fracchia, Dr. Jackie Fracchia, Dr. Giovanni Fracchia