Learn more about Dr. John Fracchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fracchia, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fracchia
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fracchia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fracchia, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fracchia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fracchia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Fracchia FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Fracchia practice?
- Dr. John Fracchia has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Fracchia practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Bayside, NY.
See New York Urologists.