A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giella, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giella graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Giella practice?
Dr. John Giella practices Urology near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Melville Urologists.