A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giella, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giella graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Giella FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Giella practice?
- Dr. John Giella has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Giella practices Urology near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Melville Urologists.