A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hajjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hajjar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hajjar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans