A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hosay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hosay, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosay graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hosay has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Hosay practice?
Dr. John Hosay practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.