A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kukora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kukora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kukora, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukora graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kukora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Kukora MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kukora practice?
- Dr. John Kukora has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kukora practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.