A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawall
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lawall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawall, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawall MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Lawall practice?
- Dr. John Lawall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawall practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists and Tucson Psychiatrists.