A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawall
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lawall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawall, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawall MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Lawall practice?
- Dr. John Lawall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawall practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists and Tucson Psychiatrists.