A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawall, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan