A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Willis DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Willis practice?
- Dr. John Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Willis practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Internists.