A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maggiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maggiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maggiano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggiano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Maggiano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Maggiano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Maggiano practice?
- Dr. John Maggiano has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Maggiano practices Ophthalmology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Ophthalmologists.