Learn more about Dr. John Maggiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maggiano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggiano
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maggiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maggiano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggiano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Maggiano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Maggiano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Maggiano practice?
- Dr. John Maggiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Maggiano practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.