Dr. John Mcgurl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

June 26th, 2015
Dr. McGurl has forgotten that he works FOR US, the veterans. He is egotistical, a liar, and has cause me great personal harm. I am unfortunate to have been assigned to him by the V.A. as my doctor. I am doing everything in my power to get another one but as we all now know, the V.A. doesn't seem to be holding anyone responsible for their mistreatment of veterans.

May 20th, 2015
Took it in the butt
I totally agree with the other post......Did NOT do an examination, outright LIED on my medical report, spent a grand total of 12 minutes doing an initial evaluation appointment, NEVER TOUCHED ME, listened to the top half of my lungs front and rear. That was the TOTAL exam. Shoved me out the door for a drug test. Most definitely the worst doctor I ever seen in 20 years and over 50 REAL physicians. Poster is right, ARROGANT! Obviously doesn't give a squat about veterans. I'm not done yet. He'll soon face MY REPORT to the OIG and my Senator, if I have to go that far.

April 30th, 2014
Veterans Deserve Better
If he even decides to grace you with his presence (you almost always see a clueless resident), this doctor is rude, arrogant, and is merely interested in referring you out for this and that; NOT examining you or finding the problem and treating you---pretty sure those things define practicing medicine, and he's not doing any of them.