A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Medders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Medders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Medders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Medders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Medders MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Medders practice?
- Dr. John Medders has 1 office location.
Dr. John Medders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.