A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harrington, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Norris Harrington MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Harrington practice?
- Dr. John Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harrington practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.