A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nugent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nugent, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nugent has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Laurence Earl Nugent MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Nugent practice?
- Dr. John Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nugent practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.