A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nugent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nugent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nugent, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nugent has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Laurence Earl Nugent MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Nugent practice?
- Dr. John Nugent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nugent practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.