A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillips Grant MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Grant practice?
- Dr. John Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grant practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.