A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grant, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Grant practice?
Dr. John Grant practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Grant, Dr. Evan Grant, Dr. Giovanni Grant, Dr. Hank Grant, Dr. Hans Grant, Dr. Ian Grant, Dr. Ivan Grant, Dr. Jack Grant