A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillips Grant MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Grant practice?
- Dr. John Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grant practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.