A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rutledge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rutledge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rutledge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Rutledge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. John Rutledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rutledge practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.