A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rutledge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rutledge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Rutledge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. John Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rutledge practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.