A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rutledge is Poor. Dr. Rutledge has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rutledge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Rutledge practice?
Dr. John Rutledge practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rutledge, Dr. Deshawn Rutledge, Dr. Jan Rutledge, Dr. Hank Rutledge, Dr. Shayne Rutledge, Dr. Shane Rutledge, Dr. Jackie Rutledge, Dr. Giovanni Rutledge