A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parchue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parchue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parchue
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Parchue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parchue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchue graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Parchue has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Parchue MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Parchue practice?
- Dr. John Parchue has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Parchue practices Ophthalmology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Ophthalmologists.