A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parchue is Good. Dr. Parchue has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parchue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Eye Diseases, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchue graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parchue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parchue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Parchue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Parchue practice?
Dr. John Parchue practices Ophthalmology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Parchue, Dr. Deshawn Parchue, Dr. Jan Parchue, Dr. Hank Parchue, Dr. Shayne Parchue, Dr. Shane Parchue, Dr. Jackie Parchue, Dr. Giovanni Parchue