Learn more about Dr. John Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pitcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pitcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Opportunistic Infections
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Pitcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pitcher practice?
- Dr. John Pitcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pitcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.