Learn more about Dr. John Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pitcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitcher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pitcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Opportunistic Infections
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Pitcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Pitcher practice?
- Dr. John Pitcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pitcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.