A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pitcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pitcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pitcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Opportunistic Infections
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitcher graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Pitcher practice?
Dr. John Pitcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.