Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Martin
Dr. John Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Medical Center of Plano and Anne Arundel Medical Center. Dr. Martin has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Diane Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Arlington, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Karen Klatte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph McClaran
Arlington, TX 0 mi14