A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Strunk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strunk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strunk graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Strunk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Hlth Ctr, South Hill, Va
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strunk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Strunk practice?
Dr. John Strunk practices Internal Medicine near South Hill, VA.
See South Hill Internists.