A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Russin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Russin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Russin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Russin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Russin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Russin practice?
- Dr. John Russin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Russin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Plastic Surgeons and Hollywood Surgeons.