A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sanzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanzone
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sanzone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sanzone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzone graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Sanzone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Sanzone MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Sanzone practice?
- Dr. John Sanzone has 12 office locations.
Dr. John Sanzone practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.