A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schorling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schorling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorling graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schorling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Schorling MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Schorling practice?
- Dr. John Schorling has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schorling practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.