A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Warkentin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Warkentin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Warkentin, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Warkentin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Warkentin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Warkentin FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Warkentin practice?
- Dr. John Warkentin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Warkentin practices Pulmonary Disease near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Henrico Pulmonologists.