A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Khoury, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny M Khoury MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Johnny M. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Johnny Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Khoury practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.