A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Khoury, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny M Khoury MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Johnny M. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Johnny Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Khoury practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.