Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  pompous attitude  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I had just started seeing Dr. Amy for my seizures. He had seen me a total of 2 times and then I had a bad seizure. He reported to my other doctors that I was non medcompliant and he was unable to get my blood levels for any medication; when, in fact, he had never even given me an order to get my blood tested. Futhermore, he said that he did not have all of my medical history to properly diagnose me or assess/diagnose my condition. When my primary doctor walked it over to him, he threw the records in the trash. Finally, most time I have spent with this doctor has been 10-15 minutes and it was just talking, he never even gave me an exam! I just felt as if he didn't care about me or my health questions/concerns. I felt like he had an elitist attitude and didn't care to about me.

|  Run don't walk!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Horrible bedside manner and shotguns diagnosis without regard for patient.

May 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr.Amy after a auto accident. he seemed to interested in if I had a law suit. He must have asked me atleast 20xs during my exam. My husband was in the room with me and thinking maybe it was me(I did hit my head) hearing him ask me so many times if there was a law suit. It was like pulling teeth to get any type of diagnosis. My husband finally asked him If it really mattered if it was a law suit or not and if that would chang what he felt my diagnosis was. As for his office staff I only spoke with I think was the office manager and she was anything but nice.long story short I went to another Dr.

|  knowledge  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Amy was nice enough on the first visit, but when I followed up, he didn't remember what my problem was. He then changed his mind, even after re-reading my diagnosis that he did. I could not get a straight answer from this guy. A total waste of my time. I suggest you pick someone else.

Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Amy was very responsive initially. We had a follow-up appt. & changed meds. It took 3 or 4 follow-up calls to get him to respond to my phone calls regarding reactions to the medication he prescribed.

Aug 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been seeing Dr. Amy for about 5 months for chronic migraines. Before I began seeing Dr. Amy I was getting 2-3 Migraines a week, now I am getting 2-3 migraines a month. I have been back to see him about 4 times in the last 5 months and have not been

Read Full Review at yahoo.com