3.0

Sick, hateful doctor show details Sick, hateful doctor
Jun 5th, 2015

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. I needed medical documentation and had been seeing him for a year or two. I asked him to provide the documentation I needed And he said he would. Then without explanation, he refused, a whole month after he promised. I was counting on him. To add to this, when I faxed him a note asking him to reconsider, he became vicious and wrote a lying report instead of the truthful documentation I requested. He should be investigated by the medical board and should lose his license for treating a patient with such hatred.

Terible Doctor show details Terible Doctor
by Larry on Jun 5th, 2015

Worst doctor ever. Just seemed to like charging my insurance. He never did anything to help me. Matter of fact when I asked for help filling out forms he with malice filled them out. I have no idea why he did that. I just have to guess he has serious problems. A lot of those psychiatrists do.

Zero stars show details Zero stars
May 22nd, 2015

If I could give zero stars I would have. While I sat waiting for Dr. Amy for more than 40 minutes I listened to his office staff talk, gossip and whisper about patients which I found to be extremely unprofessional. When I finally was acknowledged the office staff pointed at my husband and said 'Who is this'! in an extremely unfriendly manner. I stated it was my husband and she then went back to ignoring us which was very bizarre in my opinion. It was clear that Doctor Amy had not read any of the medical reports that were insisted be forwarded to his office. The visit was a complete waste of time and I ended up finding a much more competent neurologist who actually listened and cared about what I had to say.

pompous attitude show details pompous attitude
Jun 26th, 2012

I had just started seeing Dr. Amy for my seizures. He had seen me a total of 2 times and then I had a bad seizure. He reported to my other doctors that I was non medcompliant and he was unable to get my blood levels for any medication; when, in fact, he had never even given me an order to get my blood tested. Futhermore, he said that he did not have all of my medical history to properly diagnose me or assess/diagnose my condition. When my primary doctor walked it over to him, he threw the records in the trash. Finally, most time I have spent with this doctor has been 10-15 minutes and it was just talking, he never even gave me an exam! I just felt as if he didn't care about me or my health questions/concerns. I felt like he had an elitist attitude and didn't care to about me.

Run don't walk! show details Run don't walk!
Jun 20th, 2011

Horrible bedside manner and shotguns diagnosis without regard for patient.

May 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr.Amy after a auto accident. he seemed to interested in if I had a law suit. He must have asked me atleast 20xs during my exam. My husband was in the room with me and thinking maybe it was me(I did hit my head) hearing him ask me so many times if there was a law suit. It was like pulling teeth to get any type of diagnosis. My husband finally asked him If it really mattered if it was a law suit or not and if that would chang what he felt my diagnosis was. As for his office staff I only spoke with I think was the office manager and she was anything but nice.long story short I went to another Dr.

knowledge show details knowledge
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Amy was nice enough on the first visit, but when I followed up, he didn't remember what my problem was. He then changed his mind, even after re-reading my diagnosis that he did. I could not get a straight answer from this guy. A total waste of my time. I suggest you pick someone else.

Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Amy was very responsive initially. We had a follow-up appt. & changed meds. It took 3 or 4 follow-up calls to get him to respond to my phone calls regarding reactions to the medication he prescribed.