A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kurland is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kurland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurland graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kurland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jacob Kurland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Kurland practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kurland has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kurland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shoreline, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodinville, WA and Renton, WA.