A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kurland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kurland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurland graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kurland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jacob Kurland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Kurland practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kurland has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kurland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shoreline, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodinville, WA and Renton, WA.