A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kim is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wano Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kim practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.