A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Wano Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kim practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.