A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Kim practice?
Dr. Jonathan Kim practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.