A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong H Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jong H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Ophthalmology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Ophthalmologists.