Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Aug 5th, 2016

Dr Lee is an all around excellent eye surgeon and a compassionate doctor, who will go extra miles to make sure that his patients feel comfortable and his diagnosis is accurate.

Jul 29th, 2016

Waited 2 hours to see Dr. Lee just for 3 min talk. This is ridiculous. So many people were complaining both outside waiting room and inside waiting room. This was totally ridiculous. I've have seen him for almost a decade and will not see him anymore. I feel his view to medical seems changed to MONEY, only. That is BAD.

Sep 2nd, 2015

My 87 year old mother went to see him and has seen him several times. She told him she was seeing items in the grocery store on several visits that were 1/4 the size of the item. She said at first she thought it was just a fluke, then went down another isle and again, a box that normally is 12 inches high was maybe 3. She knew something was wrong. He response was...ready? "You must have been tired".

Apr 2nd, 2015

A very caring physician

Jan 29th, 2014

I would not recommend this office to anyone. I was never given any answers from him or the staff, and was told that my eyes looked fine but I should come back in 3 months for a recheck. I ended up going to get a second opinion and finding out that I was not losing my mind but there was something actually wrong and my vision field was getting worse.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
May 16th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. His diagnosis was wrong and caused a lot of problems.

double experience show details double experience
Jan 13th, 2011

Both my dad and husband used this doctor. He did a great job with no problems. If you needed to ask him for information he would answer.