A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Caballero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Caballero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Bano Caballero DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge B. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Jorge Caballero has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Caballero practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Family Physicians.