A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Caballero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Caballero, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Caballero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Bano Caballero DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge B. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Jorge Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Caballero practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Family Physicians.