A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gil - Sabina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Gil - Sabina is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gil - Sabina
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gil - Sabina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil - Sabina graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Gil - Sabina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Jesus Gil - Sabina MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Gil - Sabina practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gil - Sabina has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gil - Sabina practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners and Miami Internists.