A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Raichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Raichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Raichman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raichman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Raichman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Arnaldo Raichman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Raichman practice?
- Dr. Jorge Raichman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Raichman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.