A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Raichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Raichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Raichman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Raichman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Raichman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Raichman practice?
Dr. Jorge Raichman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.