A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Eden Prairie, MN.