A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Ramirez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ramirez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jorge Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, CA.