A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lami is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lami graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Lami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Lami practice?
Dr. Jose Lami practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA and Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.