A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Nabut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Nabut is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabut graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nabut has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Nabut MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Nabut practice?
- Dr. Jose Nabut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Nabut practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.