A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Silva, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Silva has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose V Silva MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose V. Silva practice?
- Dr. Jose Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Silva practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Urologists.