A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alukal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alukal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Alukal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alukal graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Alukal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Alukal MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Alukal practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alukal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Alukal practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.