A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ditrolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ditrolio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ditrolio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BPH / Obstructive Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditrolio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ditrolio has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Ditrolio MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Ditrolio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ditrolio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ditrolio practices Urology near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Roseland Urologists.