A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. King practice?
- Dr. Joseph King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.