A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. King practice?
- Dr. Joseph King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Ocala Orthopedic Surgeons.