Dr. Joseph Motta MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Palm Beach Gardens, FL

3.3

October 13th, 2016
My experience was awful. I went for my regular check up and they sent my work to an out of network pathologist and now they want me to pay 450.00 DOLLARS. I was told I had speak to the office manager. This women has refused to speak to me. I would be very Leary of using this group. It was much better when doctor Basalotti was there..

March 17th, 2016
very caring doctor

December 17th, 2015
When you book an appointment the receptionist says it will be with the Doctor, but when you get there they say he had an emergency the PA will see you. Go somewhere else if you can.

October 8th, 2015
patient
Stay far away from this office. Not nice people - especially with providing information on where previous staff doctor is now located.

August 25th, 2015
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Dr Joseph Motta has billed for procedures NEVER performed on my disabled elderly Father AND faxed a complete results report to his primary stating the procedure WAS performed and all was well. I would NEVER refer anyone to this office. The office manager, Catherine, is a nightmare and doesn't even get on the phone with you. This practice is a sham and is taking advantage of patients and their insurances.

May 20th, 2015
Front desk beyond rude
Going to this doctors office was by far the rudest encounter I have had. After walking no hello or anything, nasty woman at the desk tells me dr isn't in today ( after I've been waiting 3 weeks for this appointment) that she "knows for certain" I was called and left a message. Turns out the office had the number off by one and I never actually got a message. Instead of apologizing she continues with her attitude and blames me for the error. After expressing my frustration of leaving work early for the appointment and waiting 3 weeks, she continues to tell me that the next available appointment for me is in a month. No apologies, no effort to help, nothing but attitude! At that point had to choice but to walk out and said I would have to find another doctor only for her to reply ok goodbye! Amazing that this woman even has a job with that demeanor with so many nice people looking for work! Dr should be ashamed

July 17th, 2014
Great
Great care

June 8th, 2011
talks too much, doesn't listen to patient. poor bedside manner. walked into the examining room eatign a sandwhich. i was havign a biopsy done. what kind of idiot doctor does that?

January 18th, 2011
role model doctor
excellent bedside mannervery well spoken and professional which is a breath of fresh air from other staten island doctors.superb staff and super modern beautifuls spacious officetreated my dad for prostate cancer and he is doing very wellspeaks fluent italian and dresses wellhighly recommend along with his partnerstop notch docs!

October 31st, 2010
He is not a caring dr.

April 6th, 2010
Alcune idee per cominciare:-Scrivi su esperienze globale-Scrivere su ci che ti piace o piace di medicoScrivi e-se si raccomanda-Scrivere come se si sta parlando di un peer che chiede il vostro parere