A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Prosser, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Prosser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Prosser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stephen Prosser MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Prosser practice?
- Dr. Joseph Prosser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Prosser practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aledo, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.