A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ritter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ritter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Spencer Ritter MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ritter practices Urology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Urologists.