A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Yo-Sup Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lee practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.