A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans