A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zagorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zagorski is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zagorski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagorski graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zagorski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bernard Zagorski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Zagorski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zagorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zagorski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons and Miami Neurologists.