A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zagorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zagorski is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagorski
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Zagorski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zagorski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagorski graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zagorski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Zagorski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Zagorski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zagorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zagorski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.