A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Sacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Sacha, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacha graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Jude Sacha DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Sacha practice?
- Dr. Joshua Sacha has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Sacha practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Universal City, TX.
See Universal City Allergists and Universal City Pediatricians.