A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Sacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Sacha, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacha graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Jude Sacha DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Sacha practice?
- Dr. Joshua Sacha has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Sacha practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Universal City, TX.
See Universal City Allergists and Universal City Pediatricians.