A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Joy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Joy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Joy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Luis Joy MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Joy practice?
- Dr. Juan Joy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Joy practices Neurology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Winter Haven Neurologists.