A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Boczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Boczko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boczko
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boczko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Boczko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Boczko graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boczko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Boczko MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Judd Boczko practice?
- Dr. Judd Boczko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Judd Boczko practices Urology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Rye Urologists.