A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Boczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Boczko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Boczko, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including BPH - Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and General Urology Oncology / Cancer.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boczko graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boczko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boczko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judd Boczko practice?
Dr. Judd Boczko practices Urology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Rye Urologists.