A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Boczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Boczko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Boczko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Boczko graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boczko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Boczko MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Judd Boczko practice?
- Dr. Judd Boczko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Judd Boczko practices Urology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Rye Urologists.