Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jude Muneses
Dr. Jude Muneses, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fallston, MD, with other offices in Glen Burnie, MD and Parkville, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Muneses is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, North Arundel Hospital and Harbor Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jude Muneses has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jude Muneses is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fallston, MD.
Dr. Madai Chardon-Borrero
Fallston, MD 0.01 mi19
Dr. Stephen Dyal
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Forest Hill, MD 2.85 mi40
Dr. Michael Klein
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Jarrettsville, MD 3.97 mi41