A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kirby, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kirby, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Anne Kirby FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Judith Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Kirby practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.